FORTOS-C™ (US Only)
Anterior Cervical Plating System
Low-profile cervical plate with superior visualization!
Not Available for Sale in All Markets
Designed for Simplicity, Comfort, and Superior Visualization as One of the Thinnest Plates on the Market.
Low Profile Design
- 2.1mm Plate+Lock Profile
- Smooth Surface Optimized for Patient Comfort
Open Plate Architecture
- Enables Central Visualization
- Enables Graft & Anatomical Landmark Identification
Simple, One-Step Blocking Mechanism
- Included at Each Level with Visible Lock Verification
- Better Conforms to Patient Anatomy
- Reduces Need for Intra-operative Bending to Simplify Surgical Procedure
- For Lateral Visualization
Multiple Screw Options Enable Hybrid Constructs.
- Self-Tapping or Self-Drilling
- Fixed or Variable Angle
- 4.0mm (4.3mm Rescue)
- Fixed angle screws have 10° of A/P angulation and 7° of medial angulation
- Variable angle screws have up to 17° of A/P angulation and 14° of medial angulation
The FORTOS-C Anterior Cervical Plating System Features a Variety of Plate and Screw Sizes to Accommodate Individual Pathology and Anatomical Conditions.
Plate Length: Distance Between Screw Holes
Works with ACTLIF™
The ACTILIF C Portfolio of non-integrated cervical interbody devices is proven to be a viable complement to FORTOS-C for ACDF procedures. It is available in PEEK and FLX™ material options.Learn more